TEST KIT ADV TOTAL ELISA
identification of total antybodies to aujeszky's disease, in vitro
Your message has been sent
- Plate for IFA (ELISA) with immobilized inactivated antigen ADV – 2 plates;
- Concentrated (10х) wash solution #1 – 2 vials x 40 ml;
- Concentrated solution of monoclonal anti-gB peroxidase conjugate - (lyophilized or as a concentrated solution) – 1 vial x 0.5 ml;
- Solution #2 for dilution of conjugate and sera – 2 vials x 20 ml;
- Positive control with anti-gB-antibodies (C+) – 1 vial x 0,3 ml;
- Negative control without anti-gB-antibodies (C-) – 1 vial x 0,3 ml;
- Chromogen solution (tetramethylbenzidine, TMB) with hydrogen peroxide (solution #3) – 1 vial x 25 ml;
- Stop solution #4 – 2 vials x 12 ml.
Pigs of all age groups.
To determine the infected pigs by Aujeszky's Disease virus among unvaccinated herd.
Test system is not used for diagnostics of Aujeszky's Disease in pigs, vaccinated with non-marker (gE-positive) or marked (gE-negative) vaccines against Aujeszky's Disease.
8 months. After dilution or dissolving components of the test-kit should be used during 24 hours.
Store in dry, dark places, out of the reach of children, at +2 to +8° С. Do not freeze!