coccidiostatic oral solution vials / bottles
Your message has been sent
1 ml of preparation contains active substance Diclazuril - 5.0 mg;
The product contains active ingredient Diclazuril, chemically synthesized coccidiostatic, belonging to benzoyl acetonitrile class, which inhibits energy metabolism of endogenous development cycle of Eimeria. It acts on Eimeria of cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, rabbits and poultry: Eimeria acervulina, E. brunetti E. maxima, E. miti E. necatrix, E. tenella, E. adenoides,
E.gallopavonis,E.meleagrimiti E. ﬂavescens,E.intesti E.magna,E.perforons,E.stiIsospora suis etc. Product has no mutagenic, carcinogenic and teratogenic eﬀects.
Prevention and treatment of poultry (chickens, turkeys), rabbits, young cattle, pigs, sheep and goats eimeriosis caused by:
- poultry: chickens – E.acervulina, Ebrunetti, E.tenella, E.maxima, E.necatrix, E.mitis; turkeys – E.adenoides, E.meleagrimiti geese, ducks - E.anseris, E.truncata;
- rabbits – E. ﬂavescens,E intesti E magnaE. perforons, E. stiedai;
- piglets – Isospora suis; E.suis, E.debliecki, E.scabria, E.perminuta;
- young catt – E. bovis, E zuernii; E.mipsoidalis, E cylindrich;
- young sheep, goats – E. crandalis, E. ovinoidalis, E.arloingi, E.intricata, E.faurei.
Routesof administration and dosages
Preparati is administered orally with drinking water individually or by group method at doses:
0.2 ml per 1 kg b.w. (1 mg of Diclazuril per 1 kg b.w.)
Orally with drinking water
1 ml per 1 kg b.w.
During treatment medicated water should be the only source of drinking water for poultry. In severe case of disease, if required, repeat the treatment in 5 days. To maximize preventi e eﬀect and in order to reduce oocyst excretion to environment, especially in damaged by coccidiosis farms, the product is to be administered to animals before ﬁrst signs of disease appear in herd.
Slaughter of animals for meat is allowed in 5 days after the last treatment.
24 months. After ﬁrst opening – 14 days if stored in dark place at +5 to +25° С.
Store in dry, dark places, out of the reach of children at +5 to +25° С.